If you haven't already seen Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds' The Proposal, rent it ASAP. Despite both of their innate talent for delivering pithy comedic punch-lines, the film's set decor and scenery (set in Sitka, Alaska) make this 90 minutes of pure eye candy. Here's a list of top ten reasons why I love The Proposal.
1. The House/property/view
2. This blue glass chandelier in the house
3. The guest bedroom with nailhead headboard and footboard, fireplace, and amazing view.
4. Rainboots lining the deck
5. Fur throw over the couch (and Kevin, the fluffy puppy)
6. no explanation needed here.
7. Sitka harbor with snowcapped mountains in the back
8. Storefronts in Sitka
9. This twisted carved banister
10. A canopy of twinkle lights leading to a romantic wedding in a barn
*all photos from The Proposal from Touchstone Pictures*