Let me count the ways...
With its second issue hitting the web just a day ago, Lonny is making another big splash with bloggers, stylists, magazine editors, and its 10 million readers around the world. So far, I've only looked through the entire magazine once, but as with all magazines, I keep going back to a few features. For those of you who don't have the patience to scroll through 175 pages of beautiful design and photography (shame on you), here is a compilation of some of my favorite images Lonny 2.0 has to offer.
1. I am obsessing over the bright Manhattan apartment designed by Brad Ford. (p. 150)
2. Located in East Harlem, Anthony Gianacakos' tiny abode might possibly be the coolest guy's apartment I've ever seen. Takes notes, gentlemen. A look like this will impress anyone walking through your door. (p. 94)
And it doesn't cost a lot if you know where to look. For example, I love Gianacakos' use of IKEA's Lack and Expedit shelves. No one said living in New York was cheap.
3. As I mentioned yesterday, the spread on J.Crew's new Upper East side store is further reinforcement that I need to make a trip to NYC sooner rather than later. (p. 56)
4. Another store feature: it's a sparkly spectacle over at the Kate Spade flagship store on Fifth Avenue and I love it. (p. 108)
Amazing light fixtures, yes? I'd put them in every room of my house if I could.
5. And finally, this California gal brightens and lightens up her home with soft neutrals and a dash of cheery color sprinkled about. I love that nearly every piece in her home is vintage and refurbished. Makes it all the more unique and interesting. (p. 125)
Have you checked out the new Lonny? What were your favorite images?
*all images from Lonny Mag*