Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Join The Everygirl Team
- looking for photographers who specialize in portraits, style, interiors, travel, and/or food photography
- proficient in Photoshop or Lightroom for photo editing
- include link to portfolio
- students are welcome to apply
- looking for talent in any city, state, country... after all, Everygirls are everywhere!
*Email resume and portfolio to email@example.com with subject "Photographer"
Graphic Design Intern
- lay out out feature stories and other web graphics
- proficient in the Adobe Creative Suites, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- please send us a link to your portfolio that includes at least five samples of editorial layout and other graphics work (if you have specific examples of typography work, we'd love to see that)
- must be in the continental U.S. or Canada (time zone purposes)
*Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Graphic Design intern"
- assist editors in styling and executing photo shoots in and around Chicago
- assist with communications and social media marketing
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites preferred but not required
- must have a car
- available nights and weekends, approx. 8-12hr/week
*Email resume and portfolio to email@example.com with subject "Chicago intern"
As a side note, we are so honored by everyone's enthusiasm for the launch of The Everygirl, and we've been getting asked a lot about the official launch date. Please note the full TEG site will not launch until later this month. And by later we mean post-Valentine's Day. *cue smooth jazz music* Your patience is appreciated. Please stay on the line.
Labels: the everygirl