I'm just going to say it. 2012 could not be going any better. Since my hoppin' NYE bash, I've been working, wining, dining, working, dancing, working some more, and loving every minute of it. Yes, that's a lot of work, but haven't you heard?! The Everygirl launches next month! Holy cow. Here's a little Instagram recap from the past few days.
1. 7:30pm // Margarita girls night at Zocalo.
2. 9pm // The margaritas worked.
3. 9:30am // Love my street.
4. 1pm // Love my dog's $75 haircut. Officially more than I spend on mine.
5. 5pm // Thinking it's time to switch out my inspiration board in exchange for organization for The Everygirl. We launch in one month!
6. 5:30pm // Turns out my mother might be the funniest person I know.
7. 9pm // Silk blouse, curly do, and stacked bangles for 80s dancing at The Hangge Uppe. Two g's. Two p's.
8. 9:05pm // The wolf pack stayed home.
9. 12:30pm // Worked on The Everygirl. Fortunately this was done from a couch while eating take-out.
10. 7pm // Ice-skating at Wrigley Field. Maaaaagical.
11. 9am // Photoshoot for The Everygirl included wellies at the beach...
12. 9:30am // ...a handsome male model...
13. 11:30am // ...and Danielle standing in the middle of LaSalle Street downtown to get the perfect shot.
14. 11pm // Exhausted. Goodnight moon.
How was your weekend?! Do anything exciting?