- trip to Home Depot to get new paint
- organize the entire mess of apartment // feeling good
- 7am wake-up call for an Everygirl styling shoot
- 1pm returned home with lunch to find sweet boyfriend had painted almost the entire living room while I was gone, but he was running out of paint... (living room photos will post tomorrow!)
- I take to the wood pannelled bathroom (aka the giant sponge that took over a gallon of primer to cover) while he finishes the living room...
- queue second trip to Home Depot to get more paint and then stopped to pick up take-out for dinner
- 10pm we finally finish up, but the bathroom still isn't complete
- finally finish moving stuff out of my old apartment (three years, you'll collect a lot of crap)
- grab lunch
- come home, reorganize and clean up the apartment again since everything was moved for painting
- try and finish bathroom painting // made great progress, but there are still some tiny grooves and corners that need to be touched up
So fun, right?
Fortunately, the bathroom is going to be so super kick-butt. Without further ado... I present to you: Bathroom Progress.
Bailey and Pete for lunch at GT Fish and Oyster, a fabulous restaurant downtown. I immediately took note of the paneled walls and decided that black, white, and gold would be perfect for my wood paneled bathroom.
So I began gathering more inspiration on Pinterest and adding it to my "Living with a Boy" board:
BEFORE and almost-AFTER:
|paint colors: Powdered Snow by Behr and leftover Black Jack by Benjamin Moore (from my previous home office)|
10 Favorite Ikea Finds?
Mike and I are loving it (victory!). I secretly hope you are too!
Thoughts? Accolades? Suggestions and ideas? Any great sources for CHEAP polished brash fixtures?
...and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the updates in the living room!
View the full before tour of Belle here!
For more great bathroom ideas check out Bathrooms 365!