We have quite the line-up over the next few days, including...
- dinners with Erin, Taylor, Dallas, a friend from Kate Spade and ElleDecor.com, our dear friend Jenna Fain from LookTV, Liz, Mackenzie, Molly and Sally, and Bradley. Three separate meals. Whoa.
- BCBG fashion show
- Kate Spade fashion show
- Herve Leger fashion show
- Tracy Reese fashion show (remember I wore a Tracy Reese dress to our BHLDN event? And Mrs. Michelle Obama just wore TR to the DNC!)
- RewardStyle/ASOS partay
- a trip to the corporate offices of West Elm to meet and photograph the creative director, Vanessa Holden
- a trip to the Ali Ro offices to photographer the head designer, Kathleen McFeeters
- not to mention we'll be staying at the lovely and centrally located Affinia Hotel in Midtown (chic and budget-friendly! - and quite a step up from the vacant family friend's apartment we stayed in on our last trip!)
It's all a bit much to take in. Exciting and surreal. I've kind of been freaking out the past few days because it really hit me. The whole I am not fashionable thing set in. I realize I won't hold a candle to anyone catwalking around the streets of trendy NYC during fashion week. I don't own a ton of knock-out dresses that haven't already been seen time and time again. But I've looked over my wardrobe a few times now and realized I can make what I have work. I'm looking to my girl Viviana for some inspiration...
Here are a few looks I've put together for my time there...
white pumps | coach clutch