• we included these gold coach loafers in our fall footwear essentials feature on the everygirl and i've been coveting a pair for myself.
• you may have noticed two of these black and white colorblock pillows on my couch in my restyled home tour in chicago home and garden magazine (full tour coming to LCY soon!). they are from stone textile and i love the bold yet simple look they create when two are placed right next to each other. stay tuned since we'll be giving one away on the everygirl in the next few days to celebrate the brand's one-year anniversary! congratulations, elizabeth!
• credit on my favorite budget home goods site - joss and main - allowed me to purchase these ivory laguiola steak knives. we don't have a good knife set and the price seemed reasonable ($67) for quality knives made in france. plus they're pretty.
• we regularly use danielle's gold watch as a prop for photo shoots so i've kinda sorta been wanting one of my own. i love the classic design of this gold eco-drive style by citizen watches - available at watchco.
• saw this cursive design necklace on pinterest and immediately repinned. so beautiful.
• i was enjoying brunch at the bongo room with mike a few weekends ago and was delighted that my latte came to me in this double glass takeya tumbler. i quickly googled the brand when i got home, and now i have one of my very own! highly recommend! makes a fantastic stocking stuffer or coworker gift at $20!
• love love love this oversized leather butterfly chair from eurostylelighting - it's perfect for any room of the house, including the our room!
• kelsea, the very talented designer behind kslademade, was generous and sent over her newest style crossbody bag in dark brown. i use it every day. it's become my go-to bag for fall.
what's your favorite item out of the bunch?
and if you haven't voted yet - please do! turns out anyone who votes gets entered to win a pair of the clarks boots for themselves!