Tuesday, October 1, 2013
This morning I packed up my things and headed to the nearby Starbucks. I hope that getting out of the house will aid in the productivity necessary to tackle today's to do list...
1. finalize graphics for decorBase
2. outreach emails for decorBase
3. design ad for Biscuit
4. web graphics for Biscuit
5. plan for panel tomorrow afternoon w/ Starwood Hotels
6. meet with web programmers
7. finalize Fizz56/Everygirl dream room design #1
8. finalize Fizz56/Everygirl dream room design #2
9. call and schedule Chicago restaurants to review
10. secret Everygirl project #1
11. secret Everygirl project #2
12. write and layout Thursday's feature
13. walk, feed, play with dogs
14. stop by AT&T to set up new phone
15. cook and eat meals somewhere in there?
16. online shopping and planning for next weekend's Vegas Bachelorette Party
17. see Langhorne Slim tonight at Lincoln Hall
Unfortunately, I didn't check the forecast so I dressed for fall. It's supposed to be 82 today.
sweater, Lilla P // jeans, Henry & Belle ankle zip // bag, Nila Anthony ($80!) // shoes, Cole Haan
Labels: personal projects