A few things I accomplished:
- cleaned entire apartment
- reorganized my front hall closet
- grocery shopped (finally)
- shipped a bunch of packages that had been needing to go out (i avoid the post office like the plague)
- organized dressing room area
- finally got around to hanging art, mirrors, shelves, clock, etc.
- took bridesmaid dresses to the tailor
- took dogs to the groomer
- posted items I'm selling on Craigslist
- and... finally, the big one. I painted the kitchen. FINALLY.
The plan has always been to paint it super light grey, which I got permission to do from my landlord. But because the walls, floor, backsplash, and even my rug are kind of... off-white (not in a good way), any white was just making them look dirty and grimy. I delved into my stockpile of paint and realized I had almost a full can leftover from when I painted my last bedroom black.
Found a little black cabinet inspiration here. And just went got to it!
I can't stop looking at it. Much like the bathroom in my old place, this is quickly going from my least favorite to most favorite area of the apartment!